Trouble Registering Your Email
If you are having trouble registering your email there are six (6) possibilities of error:
- Use your school email address
- Your school uses a Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Please reach out to your professor or your career team if you don't know how to access this.
- You misspelled your email
- Honestly, it happens to the best of us.
- Your school uses two (2) or more email IDs
- Example University: @exampleu.edu and @exu.edu.
- Try both emails to see which one works.
- Are you missing your confirmation email from Quinncia that you were expecting?
- Please check your SPAM folder first. Make sure you mark all emails from quinncia as important and move them to your inbox.
- If you still don't see anything after 15-20 minutes please send us your school email address in the "need help button" and state that you have not received your Welcome email or the link to your interview.
- If we are not available then send an email to email@example.com using your university email address. We will confirm your email within 24hrs.
- Your school may not partner with us. Tell your career center you're interested in Quinncia if that's the case!