I Can't Register my Email
There are six possible reasons why you may have difficulty registering your email:
- You didn't use your school email address. Make sure you use your .edu email address to register your Quinncia account.
- Your school uses a Single Sign-On (SSO). Please reach out to your professor or your career team if you don't know how to access this.
- You misspelled your email. Honestly, it happens to the best of us.
- Your school uses two (2) or more email IDs. Try both emails to see which one works.
Example: Sample University: @sampleu.edu and @sampu.edu
- You never received your confirmation email. Follow the instructions in this article.
- Your school may not partner with us. In that case, talk to your career center to see if they would partner with Quinncia!