Where Is My Interview Feedback?
Interviews take time to process feedback. Once your interview is uploaded to our system, Quinn analyzes the video and the audio to provide you with feedback.
In order for us to properly analyze your feedback you must have done the following:
- Click "Finish Interview" after your last question
- Follow all of Quinn's directions
- Click "I'd like feedback" (or retake the interview)
- Leave your browser open and stay on the page for a few minutes so we can complete the upload (time is dependent on your internet connection)
- Please DO NOT refresh your page, otherwise, your interview may be lost
- It may take anywhere between 20 minutes to a few hours to receive your feedback
- You'll be prompted via email when it's is ready
- However, during times of high volume, 24-48 hours is acceptable
- If you DO NOT receive your interview feedback after 48 hours, please reach out to us in the chat bubble or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance