How Do I Upload My Resume?
Follow these instructions when you are ready to upload your resume:
- Open your email from Quinncia in your inbox.
- Follow the link and register your account.
- Log in and access your profile.
- Navigate to the resume widget and click Upload Resume.
- Upload your resume in PDF format.
Note: Use a recently downloaded/exported PDF version of your resume to avoid file corruption.
- Your experience and education information will auto-populate in Quinncia. Edit/add any details in these sections.
- Share the industry you would like to break into.
Note: Don't stress too much if you don't know! You can change this as many times as you want!
- Upload your resume.
- Review the score, improvements, and analysis provided by Quinn.
Note: Quinn shows your score in comparison to other students at your university.
- Hover over the specific analysis or click the call out to see in-depth recommendations on how to improve your score.
- The analysis calculates your score based on three categories: generic, formatting, and content improvements.
- Review and implement the improvements you received on your resume analysis.
Tip: After editing your resume, upload another version to see if you can increase your score!
- You can move on to the interview portion after completing your resume analysis.
If you still need assistance, watch this short how-to video!